Last June 20th, Splio has organized an exclusive event in Milan about how to grow your business with WeChat in Italy and in China. The success of the event pointed a great interest from brands, as over 60 marketers have participated representing more than 25 companies in Luxury, Fashion, Food & Beverage, Home & Decoration Retail: Versace, Ferragamo, Sergio Rossi, Dolce & Gabbana, Furla, Coccinelle, DSquared2, Italia del Gusto, Kartell, etc.
WeChat is the new Eldorado: how can WeChat help you grow your business in Europe?
Andrea Ghizzoni, who leads Tencent IBG development in the European market, with a specific focus on WeChat platform, has accepted Splio’s exclusive interview and answered four essential questions to help brands grow their business with WeChat.
10 key takeaways for brands who plan to target Chinese travelers in Europe.
The round table drew out 10 key ideas to integrate WeChat in Europe:
- Learn more on the Chinese consumers before communicating with them
- Connect to the local travel industry players
- Create a WeChat Official account
- Engage with Chinese travelers on WeChat
- Enable Mobile Payments on WeChat to Chinese travelers
- Digitalize 100% of your customer journey
- Sell on WeChat with a dedicated Mini Program
- Develop a WeChat Loyalty Program
- Engage KOLs
- Think online & retailtainment
To get regular insights on how to develop and strengthen your Loyalty strategy in China, scan the QR code to follow us on WeChat!